- pHformula Skin Resurfacing Facial Treatment
- pHformula Radiance Boost Treatment
- Medical Grade Hydra Peel
- Oxyjet Hydro Facial Treatment
- BECOS Lift Couture – Tailor-Made Lifting Effect Treatment
- BECOS Fill Evolution – Extra Repulping Treatment
- P2x2 Diathermy Treatment
- Eclip Ultra-Lifting Treatment
- DPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- Aduro LED Phototherapy – Bio-synthesisTreament
pHformula Skin Resurfacing Facial Treatment
Layer and leave on formulations
Most of the pHformula skin resurfacing products are not timed, neutralised or removed from the skin. Instead they are self-neutralising and left on the skin.
Customised skin resurfacing protocols
Different protocols can be combined in a prescription program and the strength and depth of the products are controlled by the skin specialist, based on application technique and the number of layers applied during the skin resurfacing procedure.
Maximum strength formulations for pre and post resurfacing support
A personalized, maximum strength formulation prescription is integrated and used at home in preparation or during completion of the pHformula resurfacing procedure. The pre and post resurfacing support products are all formulated with the unique PH-DVC™ complex, which guarantees best possible results and maintenance of the buying Propecia online.
Beautiful results: outside in and inside out
pHformula is taking skin resurfacing to the next level, by introducing an “outside in” and “inside out” philosophy. Advanced dermatological skin resurfacing procedures working from the outside in, combined with powerful skin nutrition, working from the inside out provide the skin with the full benefits assisting in rapid skin restoration.
Developed as a dermatological skin resurfacing system, pHformula successfully treats skin disorders like premature ageing, hyperpigmentation, acne and chronic redness.
pHformula Radiance Boost Treatment
Maximum Vitamin C concentration levels are achieved in a highly absorbable medium. An advanced system which addresses early signs of cutaneous damage.
L-ascorbic acid helps to strengthen the skin’s collagen and elastin network. The treatment is suited to use on photo-aged and pigmented skin and can help improve uneven pigmentation when performed regularly.
RETAIN YOUR SMOOTH, YOUTHFUL SKIN WITH VITAMIN C
to prevent and reverse visible signs of skin ageing and pigment changes
assist in pro-longed hydration and protection of the skin.
- All skin types
- Dull & Uneven Skin Tone
- Dehydrated skin
- All age
- Skin with visible signs of photo-ageing
Medical Grade Hydra Peel
Easy Peel, Estelan Peel, Glycolic Peel, Salicylic Peel, BHA Peel
- Salicylic acid is ideal for clogged pores, oily & acne skin. It is also beneficial for dehydrated/dry and sensitive skin, sun damaged, dull and uneven skin. And it helps reduce acne inflammation, wrinkles and fine lines while improving texture and clarity.
- BHA peel is perfect for acne and oily skin. This will help with active acne blemishes as well as old acne marks, and a variety of other skin problems.
- Glycolic Peel does wonders for the skin by eliminating black heads, clearing acne, and reducing fine lines.
- Estelan peel provides you with a new, lighter skin. It treats all signs of dark spots and gives you a regenerated, smoother and less wrinkled skin.
- TCA Easy peel trichloroacetic acid peels are medium strength chemical peels that rejuvenate and repair your skin. They improve skin discoloration, reduce fine lines, and even out skin texture. They also cause your skin to physically peel, so they will require around a week of downtime.
Oxyjet Hydro Facial Treatment
Deep Cleansing + Exfoliation
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Fuse + Protect
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants to maximize your glow.
Facial treatment that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin. Each treatment will gently “pressure wash” your skin, utilizing water, oxygen and anti-oxidant supplements, delivered at supersonic speed. The treatments are most commonly performed on the face, neck and decollete.
- Treats wrinkles, dry skin, acne, rosacea, keratosis, scars, milia, and enlarged pores.
- “Pressure wash” Deep pore cleansing
- Provides micro-circulation to the treated area.
- Refine pores
- Brighten skin tone
- Hydrate and balance skin’s pH level
- Smoothen skin
- Reduce sebum production
- Stimulate cell renewal
- Lighten acne scars
- Anti- bacterial
- Wrinkles & Dry Skin
- Acne & Scarring
- Rosacea & Keratosis
- Uneven Pigmentation & Enlarged Pores
BECOS Lift Couture – Tailor-Made Lifting Effect Treatment
The innovative lifting effect line designed to fight the signs connected to skin aging and improve tone and firmness.
Thanks to its sought-after active ingredients, it helps redefine and redesign the facial profile; skin looks smoother and visibly improved**.
Repositioning of the facial features, Improvement of facial proportions. Reduction of wrinkles, skin firmness. ‘Opening’ of the periocular area.
For all skin types especially skin that are dull and showing the first signs of aging. – Aging, wrinkling, and even sagging skin.
BECOS Fill Evolution – Extra Repulping Treatment
Professional filler treatment to visibly reduce wrinkles, plump the skin and give face a more youthful appearance. It simultaneously works on the two wrinkle variables: depth and surface area.
A treatment that naturally “fills” wrinkles, providing a professional, targeted response to common imperfection.
Innovative formulas thanks to Repulp complex made from marine collagen and hyaluronic acid, that works on wrinkles from the inside out.
Recommended for :
– Stressed skin, skin with wrinkles and a loss of compactness and fullness.
– Skin marked by deep wrinkles
P2x2 Diathermy Treatment – 3 in 1 Technology
Power Lifting System represents P2x2 specialized facial lifting system by using Radiofrequency, Vacuum and LED technologies in One System. P2x2 Diathermy Treatment is a non-invasive and painless treatment to help combat loose or sagging skin. This technology uses a radio frequency energy source to heat the dermis below the skin’s surface, contract the existing collagen and assist in promoting the production of new collagen.
- Droopy eyelids
- Under-eye sag
- Loose jaw line (jowls)
- Flat cheeks
- Nasolabial folds
- Double chin
- Loose neck
Eclip Ultra-Lifting Treatment
A regenerative, non-surgical face-lift treatment for lifting and maintenance. This treatment is designed to be a non-invasive, pain-free procedure with zero downtime involved. It is a repeatable non-surgical facelift treatment to help contour your face back into shape. It is aimed at reducing crow’s feet, dropping eyelids, sagging skin along the jaw line.
Achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin!
The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No downtime
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Possible facelift treatment areas:
- Saggy Cheeks
- Eye Corners
- Brow Areas
- Double chin
- Saggy Skin
- Expression Lines
- Aging skin
DPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
DPL stands for Dynamic Pulsed Light. The main difference with traditional IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) system is that it uses ‘SND’ technology. The latest concept of combining IPL and D power source to enable creating new shape of pulses, which is called, D-LIGHT.
It treats acne, destroys epidermal melasma, improves the skin tone, even brightens the face by removing pigmentation and softening superficial wrinkles ( non-invasive rejuvenation)
- Twice as fast as traditional IPL systems
- Immediately visible after first session with zero downtime.
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Diminish Redness
- Minimize Pores Size
- Stimulate Collagen
- Reduce Fine Lines
- Improve skin tone and texture and restore radiance
Aduro LED Phototherapy – Bio-synthesisTreament
Anti-aging | Facial Rejuvenation | Ance Clearance | Teeth Whitening
The Aduro LED Energy Mask Therapy is a complete safe and effective treatment for all skin types.
Medically recognized and clinically proven.
- Collagen Infused LED Treatment – to stimulate production of Collagen and Elastin fibers.
- Firming effect to reduce wrinkles and smooth the skins surface.
- Free radicals rid the skin of acne causing bacteria for clear skin.
- Helps to even out skin pigmentation and redness.
- Increased hydration from the inside out.
Skin rejuvenation for Post Microdermabrasion / Microneedlin
Our professional Aduro LED phototherapy device offers the following features:
Infrared – 850nm – Collagen production and ATP stimulation.
Red – 625nm – Anti-Aging, collagen and elastin production, promotes healing, increase blood flow to the skin.
Orange – 605nm – Anti-Aging and skin rejuvenation.
Yellow – 580nm – Decrease redness after peels, microderm/needling. Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Sunburn.
Green – 530nm – Balances skin tone and texture, great for Hyper-Pigmentation.
Cyan – 490nm – Soothes and calms the skin/pain blocker
Blue – 460nm – Anti-acne and Teeth whitening.
Violet – 405nm – Anti-Acne and cleanses the skin.
Possible treatment areas: Full Face
LED Teeth Whitening ( Add-on)
One of the most exciting features of this treatment is that you can now enjoy teeth whitening alone or with a facial light therapy session using our non-peroxide cosmetic teeth whitening treatment.
- All skin types
- Dull & Uneven Skin Tone
- All age