As used in this Policy:
“Customer” (“you”, “your”), refers to an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into an agreement with us for the supply of any goods or services by us.
1. PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by us via your access to or use of this website.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by us via your access to or use of this website.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us (when you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us), some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include-
2.1 Data provided by you via this website, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our staff or representatives:
• your contact information, including your (first and last) name, identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your (billing and/or delivery) address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
• if you have created a profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account; and if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
2.2 Captured Web Data:
(b) Web analytics. Web analytics is the term given to a method for collecting and assessing the behavior of visitors to websites. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in.
(c) Retargeting Technologies. Our website and mobile or web-based applications uses retargeting technologies to analyse your cookies based on your past surfing behavior, which enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, advertisement from us on partner websites.
• We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our websites or mobile or web-based applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
• performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
• verifying your identity;
• responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
• managing your relationship with us;
• processing payment or credit transactions;
• sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
• complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
• any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
• transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
• any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
3.2 We may disclose your personal data:
• where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you;
• or to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 3.1 above for us.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
4.2 You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
5. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
6.1 This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
6.2. We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.